jueves, 8 de febrero de 2007

De la fragmentación lírica y un tanto del plagio

"Elle est pas toujours drole
Elle est patetique, elle aime pas tous mes tics"

"My dear, you've been used
I'm breaking the news
Love nearly beat us
I'm thinking like you
I'm thinking of you
Love follows near us
Can love really steer us?
Oh can it be true?"

"If I may so bold could I say something
Come and make me my day
The clouds around your soul don't gather there for nothing"

"With these revisions and gaps in history
So let me help you remember.
I've made charts and graphs that should finally make it clear
I've made a lecture"

"Ten_o una idea, no me hables de t_
y mucho menos de tu p4sado"

"And there could be no other way
cause you're so vain
your tired words are all the same
I would surely walk away
if I wasn't such a sucker for you"


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Yeah! Que linda eres, pusiste el "poema." Sinceramente, no sé por qué me gusta tanto.